Reiki for love. In the first days of a reiki initiation, we change the vibrational frequencies, create an alignment between thought, emotions, and the subconscious. Reality begins to propose new opportunities that will support this new appearance that we offer to the world.
This allows you to be more open, more relaxed, less nervous … and, sometimes, metaphysical questions arise. Where did we come from and why was I born at this precise moment?
Before having a defined and affirmed spiritual function in the world, we must begin by relearning who we are according to the values of the Spirit of the Living and no longer those of human society, although we also owe them respect. It is not about becoming a therapist on the pretext that one begins reiki for love.
Reiki is a symbolic technique that brings together those who use it. This clan of energy is used to establish fraternal bridges between countries and cultures divided by language or religious denomination. Everyone can learn and this creates a culture of common energy.
Once, thanks to regular exercises, you have awakened a series of hidden talents that will be rediscovered over the months thanks to the diligence of the exercises, you will immediately find more clarity about what is right. Do it with these new data.
You will discover a pleasant feeling when reconnecting souls thanks to the relationship between reiki and love.
This freedom does not fail you today because as social beings, we accept to be limited for the good of the community. This educational and moral format must be properly removed before receiving more spiritual information.
This personal, intimate, physical feeling and another more subtle energy, perceived and structured over time by the rhythm of the exercises. Thought and optimism together create a dynamic of levels that you have to walk up or through successive jumps.
If we look closely, we will see that each level is the result of a circle of control, a revelation of our previous achievements.
Benefits of reiki for self-love
- Strengthens and accelerates the natural healing process.
- Restores balance of body and mind, psychic harmony and well-being in depth.
- It acts on all levels: physical, psychic, emotional and spiritual. It is a path of healing that constitutes, at the same time as a gentle and natural method, a gateway to personal development and a spiritual journey.
- Regulates the energy system.
- Dissolves blockages and promotes relaxation and relaxation.
- It favors the elimination of toxins.
- It adapts to the specific needs of the recipient.
- Restore self-confidence.
- It can also have a beneficial effect on animals, plants, and situations.
- It is an effective, simple, pleasant method of healing that takes into account the whole human being (body, soul and spirit).
- Release psychological tensions from stress, anxiety and all negative emotions, so harmful to personal fulfillment
- It stimulates the body’s defense capabilities and strengthens the immune system.
- It allows the elimination of toxins, drains the body, revitalizes the body and the mind.
- Improves the power of concentration and memory.
- leads to a restful and restful sleep
- It is an aid for weight problems.
- Relieves headaches, stomach, stomach.
- It promotes in case of cut, fracture, burn, sprain, blow, disappearance of pain and accelerates the healing process of the tissues.
- It prevents diseases by fighting fatigue and discomfort.
- Accelerates post-traumatic recovery.
Emotionally and mentally
- Naturally improves all relationships with surroundings and surroundings.
- Participate in personal development and help awaken innate or acquired talents.
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Capacity development
- Greatly improves healing ability.
- Strengthens the effects of other care methods.
- It improves intuition, imagination.
- Strengthens concentration
- Develops the ability to make a quick and accurate judgment.
- It helps to quickly move to a state of deep meditation.
- Develops the feeling of gratitude and satisfaction in life.
- Courage and sense of responsibility for oneself, for others and for the environment.
- Compassion, acceptance and love for others.
- Increased sensitivity.
- Feeling of deep connection and harmony with the environment and the universe.
- Ability to create a new “me” from the old.
- Ability to think things through.
- Sudden resolution of a long-standing problem
- Feeling of communion with the person receiving care.
- Incessantly, of course, the frequency of our own energy attracts similar vibrational frequencies in the “who looks alike” model.
Everything is energy and everything is vibration. Our thoughts, emotions, actions, beliefs participate every moment in our radiance, in our
energy radiation .
The more we cling to our negative feelings towards others (judgment, anger, resentment, guilt, jealousy …), the more we rely on the same feelings, like love. The more we attract people to the same tuning fork of thoughts, feelings, energies.
By releasing harmonious and positive energies, we attract more positive and loving people to us. One of the most common comments from reiki practitioners or session recipients is about improving love relationships.
Relationships are more Zen, the patient renews dialogue, accepts more easily, and relationships improve. The global action of reiki and love helps us, in particular, to gradually eliminate our negative mental schemes and to take an easier retreat on the events of our life and our relationships.
The daily practice of reiki self-healing and the five ideals taught from the first grade of reiki establish a state of trust, peace and permanent harmony. Regularity is the key to any change.
So, the butterfly effect begins. If we change frequencies, our environment agrees or disappears naturally after a while.