Table of Contents
- BLUE QUARTZ
- Characteristics of blue quartz
- Meaning of blue quartz
- Most important blue quartz deposits in the world
- Uses of blue quartz
- How should blue quartz be cleaned?
The Blue Quartz is one of the crystals demanded by fans of gems. This stone is an element that enriches the soul, in addition to this it is very striking, both for its color and for its properties and benefits. There are numerous blue quartz healing properties.
The blue quartz as crystal healing, obtains the blue color of small inclusions of tourmaline, Rutile or Zoisite within quartz.
Characteristics of blue quartz
- Helps reduce menstrual cramps.
- Helps activate metabolism.
- Regulates the thyroid gland.
- Keeps hormones balanced.
- Increases the energy of the body.
- It keeps the mind awake.
- Helps restore emotional and spiritual balance.
- It is used to create bracelets, earrings, charms, etc.
- It helps to reduce the feeling of insecurity and fear.
- Increase self-control and discipline.
- It has a relaxing and antidepressant effect.
- Helps maintain harmony between mind and body.
- Elevate the spirit
- Another advantage of blue quartz is the suggestion that it can help with your immune system. In particular, some experts write that it can help with the functioning of the lungs, eyes, heart, and throat.
- Given the calming nature of this stone (after all, it is beautiful to see), it is also said to aid communication. This makes perfect sense as it is said to help calm you down.
- As the saying goes, you are born with two ears and a mouth. Noble and wise people are famous for giving deep and thoughtful answers when conversing. It makes sense then, the calmer you are in communicating, the better your response and the clearer your communication.
- So if you are looking to be brilliant, articulate, and sound wise, then provide calm and thoughtful answers. Maybe blue quartz can help you do that.
- It is responsible for strengthening the immune system.
- Wearing a piece of quartz as a pendant helps keep you calm and calm.
- Meditating with the presence of blue quartz will help us to relax and fall asleep quickly.
- Its chemical formula is SiO2.
Meaning of blue quartz
Blue quartz is said to help calm the minds of those who become anxious. It also helps to eliminate the fears that you may have in your mind.
So one of the main benefits of blue quartz is being calm or helping to stay calm. If you have children who feel they could benefit from being quiet, then it may be helpful to try some of these placed in your bedroom.
Also, there are many adults who suffer from fear on a daily basis and become anxious. The blue quartz is not a substitute for medical advice, but has been reported to help with these problems.
Most important blue quartz deposits in the world
The Blue Quartz is a common and easy stone to find, anywhere in the world. In Venezuela, Colombia, the United States and Brazil are the largest and most important deposits. However, in European countries such as Spain, Italy and Switzerland you can also find this crystal.
- Relaxation : strong relaxation powers and the eradication of feelings such as fear, insecurity and anxiety are attributed to this stone.
- Futuristic : helps develop more positive and hopeful thoughts.
- Connection : improve the connection with people in your environment, that is, with family and friends. It helps alleviate conflicts or problems that are developing. It is also capable of strengthening relationships.
- Meditation: it is used in activities such as yoga or Buddhism, this is due to its relaxing properties.
- Creativity : helps to maintain concentration and allows the mind to feel more liberal and satisfactorily carry out activities such as drawing, painting, singing, etc.
- Work : Placing a piece of quartz in the office or study area helps to perform better, filling with good vibes and relieving space. Having the presence of this stone will help you achieve good grades and have an excellent job performance.
Uses of blue quartz
The presence of the quartz stone has always been important in people’s lives, especially for those who have a very sharp spiritual and harmonious sense, or who are in constant search of balance in life, it is also ideal for those People who want to find relief from some physical pain or heaviness.
- Generate positivism : helps generate positive thoughts in those people who often feel anxiety and fear about a specific situation. Only the quartz should be placed on the forehead for 5 minutes, the change will be noticeable and almost instantaneous.
- Away fears : the blue quartz stone helps reduce levels of insecurity and fear at its best, as it helps you achieve a state of relaxation. Placing a blue quartz stone on your forehead for 15 minutes will help decrease nerves, high blood pressure, and help you fall asleep.
- Body cleansing : the blue quartz is a great ally of the body, this stone helps reduce overall strong pains and breathing problems. It also helps to relieve the body, cleaning it from the impurities that are inside it. Placing this stone for 20 minutes in the affected area will help reduce discomfort.
Cleaning all the negative
This stone is in charge of cleaning all the negative and giving way to the new.
- Strength: in addition to healing the body it also strengthens it, reduces disease and brings positive thoughts to the mind
- In general lines, blue quartz is highly related to everything related to good and powerful energies, capable of dominating the mind and guiding it along a much easier path to travel, in addition to this, the potential healing properties attributed to it are known worldwide, so if you are interested in perceiving, even if it is a bit of all the positive things that this mineral offers, you can do it through a bracelet, a necklace, a small rock in your wallet, room, space study or work.
- Finally, it is important to know that blue quartz brings good things to life, and it is in charge of cleaning the organism, the environment and everything that is found in our nearby environment. This rock brings wonderful powers and benefits.
- For matters of emotional balance, use the quartz as a pendant, cord or amulet, so that it is close to the chest and heart;
- In body treatments, it is enough to position the stone in the affected place, such as next to the neck in thyroid issues and on the uterus in menstrual discomfort;
- In energizing environments, larger pieces or robust decoration elements are permanently placed in the desired location;
- For the balance of the mind, the most common technique is to sleep with the glass under the pillow, so that it spends the whole night close to the head.
How should blue quartz be cleaned?
Cleaning this stone is easy, just place it in a container and add abundant sea salt on the stone. You must stay there for at least 2 hours. After the time has elapsed the quartz can be exposed to the light of the full moon to charge it overnight.
- Blue quartz is also known as sapphire quartz.
- Its color is due to the presence of a crocidolite needle.
- Quartz is linked with other stones such as the ofite.
- Blue quartz can be easily confused with chalcedony.
- It is compatible with all signs, especially Scorpio, Cancer, and Pisces.
- Starry blue quartz is one of the variations of this gem, it has this name because a star is reflected in the upper part.
- It has a level 7 hardness on the Mohs scale.
- And, it is widely used in jewelry (bracelets, necklaces and earrings).
- It is capable of vibrating if exposed to an electric field.
- Blue quartz and all quartz have a glassy sheen.
- It is made up of materials such as silicon dioxide. Its color is said to be due to the combination of rose quartz with amethyst.
- Helps regulate physical and mental pain.
- It works as an antidepressant.
- Helps cope with negative situations.
- Performing gem therapy exercises with blue quartz helps keep the body healthy and with a strong immune system.
- The name of blue quartz comes from the Greek “kristallos” which means ice.
- It helps stabilize the chackras of the throat and between the eyebrows.